Summer Session Registration is: Ongoing
This year we have 4 different options for summer dance!
To kick off the summer, DAS is offering a 2 weeks of fun and dancing, Monday-Thursday June 18-28th, 9am-2:30pm! Dancers (7&up) will get the chance to learn many different styles of dance such as HipHop, Musical Theatre, Improvisation, Salsa, Dance Videos, and more!
Beginning on July 9th, DAS will run our normal summer class schedule.
Join us for Dancing to Broadway!!! Monday-Thursday July 9-12, 9:00 – 2 PM, dancers (8&up) will learn stage dancing to popular musicals!
- Monday, July 9 – Tilt your top hat, kick your legs high to the song “One” from “Chorus Line”.
- Tuesday, July 10 – “Seize the Day” dancing as a ragged band of “Newsies” who dream of a better life far from the hardship of the streets.
- Wednesday, July 11 – Join your favorite brave, adventurous orphan “Annie” in dancing and scrubbing in “It’s a Hard Knock Life”.
- Thursday, July 12 – Dance to the magical story of a lamp and three wishes in “Aladdin’s” “You’ve Never Had A Friend Like Me”.
For younger dancers (3-6), our themed summer dance camps in July and early August are the perfect way to spend a morning! Click HERE for Summer Camps information!
2018 Summer Registration Form – Print this to register your dancer for any of the summer classes, workshops, and camps!
- Click here to download a printable 2 Week Summer Workshop Schedule.
- Click here to download a printable Summer Class schedule.
- Click here to download a printable Summer Camp Schedule.
You can also view a full version on our classes page!
For information on Summer tuition rates, please click here.
To register by mail: Please complete form and waiver, include check payable to “Dance Arts Studio” with the total amount for all punches for all classes desired. Send it to: 555 Burbank Street, Unit N Broomfield CO, 80020
Fall Session Registration is: Ongoing
Registration at the studio will be held on Wednesday, August 1st from 4:00-8:30pm.
Dance shoes, leotards, tights, skirts and dance pants are available to order at studio registration.
There is a one time registration fee of $45 per family.
Please print BOTH the Fall Session Information and Registration Form to ensure a complete Registration Packet for your dancer.
Please review our dress code here!
To register by mail: Please complete form and waiver, include check payable to “Dance Arts Studio” and include the first month’s tuition plus the $45 registration fee. Send it to: 555 Burbank Street, Unit N Broomfield CO, 80020
For information on Fall tuition rates, please click here.
Dance Arts Studio accepts checks, cash, and credit cards as payment.
There is a payment box in the lobby for your convenience.
A 4% convenience fee will be added to all credit card transactions.